Shot Collar is a new twist on the baseball bat weight. Protect your investment. Save your knobs and handles. Preserve your bat for resale so it’s in better shape when you are ready to upgrade. Add up to six 1.2 ounce weighted inserts as you develop and vary your routine. Add insert covers in your favorite colors to make the Shot Collar completely your own.
Shot Collars fit all 2 5/8 inch aluminum barrels and all game legal wooden bats (except Max Bat and Axe Bat, as those knobs are oversized).
How-to use your Shot Collar:
- Drop it on (with the longer ends down the barrel).
- Take your swings (gravity will keep it on — no need to shove it onto your bat).
- Twist off (or tap off).
Top 5 Reasons to use the Shot Collar:
- You no longer have to slam your bat to get the bat weight off. All you have to do is twist. For those who love to bang your bat on deck, you can still do that (or just tap it to protect your knob — the Collar will slide off), but now you don’t have to.
- The Shot Collar won’t scratch your barrel. The intent is to prevent additional damage in non-competition.
- Customize your colors. Upgrade from black to a color or colors to match your team, your college, or your equipment.
- Add weights as you develop. The standard collar is approximately 16 ounces (recommended for age 14). Add 3 weights to take it to approximately 20 ounces (recommended for ages 15-17). Add 6 weights to take it to approximately 24 ounces (recommended for ages 18 to pro ball).
- Don’t forget it at the field. Shot Collar comes with a carabiner so you can hang your Shot Collar from your bat bag.